422 David Straz HallMilwaukee WI United States of America (414) 288-8071 firstname.lastname@example.org Curriculum Vitae
Adjunct Instructor of Marketing
Scott Rex joined Marquette University in 2010 as an instructor of marketing, teaching courses in marketing analytics, customer relationship management and international marketing. He hold an MBA from Vanderbilt University and a B.S. from Northwestern University. He also has experience teaching a variety of economics courses, including managerial economics, microeconomics and macroeconomics.
Scott has 19 years of high-tech marketing consulting experience and founded his own consultancy in 2002. There he specializes in pricing strategies and research, business case development, total cost of ownership/ROI analysis, competitive pricing/feature analysis and product portfolio planning. He has worked with clients like AT&T, Sprint Nextel, Nortel Networks, British Telecom, France Telecom and Panasonic and has presented to executive-level clients in North America, Europe and Asia and at international telecommunications conferences.
- MBA, Vanderbilt University
- B.S. in Journalism, Northwestern University
Pricing and price elasticity, market response and market opportunity modeling, total cost of ownership/return on investment modeling, business case development and support.
Awards, Honors, & Certifications
- Salesforce.com CRM Certified Administrator (pending)
- Twenty-plus years in telecommunications industry management and marketing consulting
- Presented and chaired panel discussion on fixed-mobile convergence research and applications at IP Possibilities Conference (2008)
- Presented primary market research at Institute for International Research Voice over DSL Conference in London (2001)
- Presented and chaired meeting on primary benchmarking research, U.S. Regional Bell Telephone Companies, Research First Consulting (2000)
- Presented primary market research, business phone customer segmentation, VoiceCon (1999)
- Squash (the racquet sport, not the vegetable)
- Playing tag