483 David Straz HallMilwaukee WI United States of America (414) 288-3729 firstname.lastname@example.org Curriculum Vitae
Adjunct Instructor of Accounting & Business Day 1
Mr. Browne joined Marquette University in 2004 on a part time basis. His prior experience includes successfully completing hundreds of engagements throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Latin America. He has served as Chief Financial Officer for a manufacturing company and was Partner In Charge of Consulting for one of the largest CPA and Consulting Firms in the United States. His entrepreneurial experience includes founding an accounting and consulting firm and growing it to a top 15 ranking in the Milwaukee marketplace. He has assisted Clients ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
Mr. Browne’s current areas of interest are costing and performance management, lean continuous improvement, strategic and profit planning, financial planning and analysis, budgetary control, mergers and acquisitions, business valuations and exit strategy planning. He has taught in both the undergraduate and graduate programs including courses in Advanced Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Accounting for Managerial Decisions and Executing Strategy Using the Balanced Scorecard.
- M.S., Business Administration, Accounting, University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- B.B.A., Business Administration, Accounting, University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- Activity-Based Costing
- Business Performance Management
- Strategy Execution and the Balanced Scorecard
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Business Valuation
- Corporate Financial Management
M. Browne, Ling, Q., D. Giacomino, and M. Akers. 2009. “An Examination of the Use of the Board Balanced Scorecard by Large Public Corporations.” Review of Business Information Systems, Vol. 13 (2).
Awards, Honors, and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Production and Inventory Management
- Certified Financial Management
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Redlin, Browne and Company CPA’s
- Utility Products Company