219 David Straz HallMilwaukee WI United States of America (414) 288-5556 email@example.com Curriculum Vitae
Assistant Professor of Management
Dr. Caulfield joined the Department of Management in 2014, previously serving as academic administrator and faculty member for Marquette’s graduate leadership studies and public service programs for ten years. Prior to changing career paths in 2004, she worked in health care administration for over 20 years, where she served in various administrative roles, including president & CEO, vice-president and board chair for a state health care association. She teaches leadership & ethics, organizational behavior, negotiation and leadership decision-making. She is a recognized expert in the field of blended teaching and learning, having won recognition for teaching, research and consulting in this area.
- Ph.D., Educational Psychology, Marquette University, 2001
- MBA, Marquette University, 1993
- BS in nursing, Alverno College, 1986
- Ethical Leadership
- Emerging Leaders
- Leadership Decision-Making
- Change Leadership
- Organizational Culture
- Blended Teaching & Learning
Caulfield, J. & Senger, A. (work-in-progress). Leadership and change: Are two sides of the coin made visible by work engagement? (Under revision).
Caulfield, J. & Kuttler, A. (work-in-progress).Emerging leaders: The “Leader as Hero” paradigm prevails.(Data analysis stage.)
Caulfield, J. & Hostad, C. (work-in-progress). Storytelling: A Way to Influence Children’s Perceptions regarding Gender and Leadership. (Design stage.)
Caulfield, J. (work-in-progress) Culture in Law Firms: Positioning for Success (Seeking funding.)
Caulfield, J. & Woods, T. (2013). Experiential learning: Exploring its long-term impact on socially responsible behavior 12(3). Journal of Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (JoSoTL).
- University Board of Graduate Studies (2005-15)
- University Committee on Teaching (2004-14)
- Institutional Review Board (2008-13)
- University Assessment Committee (2005-09)
Awards & Honors
- Golden Rose Recipient, Marquette University, 2014
- Outstanding service award for teaching, service and research; College of Professional Studies, Marquette University, Spring, 2011.
- Academy of Management
- American Psychological Association
- International Leadership Association
- Association of Leadership Educators