405 David Straz HallMilwaukee WI United States of America (414) 288-3417 firstname.lastname@example.org Curriculum Vitae
Director of Global Business Learning, Adjunct Associate Professor of Economics
Dr. Heather Kohls is an environmental economist with a focus on public policy efficiency. She received her BS from the University of Wisconsin – Madison and her Master’s in International Business Studies from the University of South Carolina. After several years living abroad, she returned to the U. S. and pursued her Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee. During that time, she spent eight years working as a financial supervisor in the insurance industry. She is also the faculty director for the Applied Global Business Learning program, sending students to develop communities around the world to work with entrepreneurs to improve their businesses.
- Ph.D. , Economics from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee May, 2003
- MIBS (Masters in International Business Studies) International Trade, Finance, Russian Track, the University of South Carolina, May, 1993
- BS, Communication Arts and Spanish, the University of Wisconsin, December, 1990
Microeconomic Theory, International Development, Environmental Economics, Mathematical Economics, Public Policy and Regulatory Economics.
“Committee Size and Smart Growth: An Optimal Solution” with Russ Kashian. Published by Journal of Applied Business and Economics (ISSN# 1499-691X), volume 9(2), February 2009.
Financial Supervisor, John Hancock Long Term Care Insurance
- Raising our two children and three dogs, gardening, and spending time outdoors with my husband and family.
- Founding board member of Care Kits for Kids, Inc. Distributing needed comfort to kids in need through the Sensitive Crimes Unit in Milwaukee.