312 David Straz HallMilwaukee WI United States of America (414) 288-7188 email@example.com Curriculum Vitae
Assistant Professor of Finance
Dr. Wang joined Marquette in 2017, earned his bachelor’s degree in finance from the Zhongnan University of Economics and Law in China, and his Ph.D. in finance from the University of South Florida. Before joining Marquette University, he spent three years as an Assistant Professor at Missouri Western State University. His primary fields of interest are corporate finance and international finance. Dr. Wang has published articles in several academic journals including Journal of Corporate Finance and Financial Management.
- Ph.D. in Finance, University of South Florida
- B.A. in Finance, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Institutional Investors
- Corporate Disclosure Quality
“Drivers behind the monitoring effectiveness of global institutional investors: Evidence from earnings management,” with Incheol Kim, Steve Miller and Hong Wan, Journal of Corporate Finance, Vol. 40, 2016, pp. 24–46.
“Innovation and Price Informativeness,” with Ani Manakyan Mathers and Xiaohong (Sara) Wang, Financial Management, Vol.46, 2017, pp. 523-546
Awards & Honors
- Outstanding Paper in Corporate Finance at EFA Conference (2014)
- Outstanding Research Award for Ph.D. student at University of South Florida (2014)
- Semifinalist for the Best Paper Award in Corporate Finance at FMA Conference (2013)