203C David Straz HallMilwaukee WI United States of America (414) 288-3408 email@example.com Curriculum Vitae
Associate Professor of Management
Bharat Srivastava is an Associate Professor of Operations and Supply Chain Management at Marquette University. He is also the Co-Director of MS in Engineering Management. He teaches courses in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Management, and Decision Modeling and Analysis. His research has been published in journals such as Annals of Operations Research, European Journal of Operational Research, IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Control, Journal of Operational Research Society, Discrete Applied Mathematics, International Journal of Production Economics, and Business Horizons.
- Ph. D., Decision Sciences, Washington State University, Pullman, Washington
- M.B.A., Washington State University, Pullman, Washington
- M.S., Washington State University, Pullman, Washington
- B.Tech, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
Supply Chain Management, Production Planning and Scheduling, Inventory Management, Lean Manufacturing, RFID Applications in SCM, Flexible Manufacturing Systems, Group Technology, Combinatorial Optimization and Metaheuristics.
Chen, B., and Srivastava, B., ``An Improved Lower Bound for the Bin Packing Problem," Discrete Applied Mathematics, 66, pp. 81-94, 1996.
Srivastava, B., ``An Effective Heuristic for Minimizing Makespan on Unrelated Parallel Machines," Journal of the Operational Research Society, 49, 886-894, 1998.
Srivastava, B., ``Radio Frequency ID: The Next Revolution in Supply Chain Management,” Business Horizons, 47, pp. 60-68, Nov-Dec 2004.
Awards, Honors, & Certifications
- Excellence in Executive Education Award (2005)
- Summer Research Grant, College of Business Administration, Marquette University, (1995, 1997, 1999, 2000).
- Summer Faculty Fellowship, Graduate School, Marquette University, (1996, 1998).