At Marquette, undergraduate management students can major in any of these four subsets of the management discipline:
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
In each major, we offer strong supporting coursework in organizational behavior, leadership and motivation, strategic management, and the environment of business, including regulation and social responsibility and ethics.
At the graduate level, students can earn their Master of Science in Human Resources or complete a specialization in Management of Information Systems, Operations and Supply Chain Management or Human Resources as part of our top-ranked, part-time MBA program.
- The Management Department is home to two of the college’s centers of excellence, including the nationally ranked Center for Supply Chain Management and Kohler Center for Entrepreneurship.
- Graduates are recruited by leading employers in the region and the nation, including GE Healthcare, Accenture and PriceWaterhouseCoopers (IT); Rockwell Automation, Harley-Davidson and Direct Supply (OSCM); and Manpower, Kohler Company, and American Express (HR).
- Our faculty members are recipients of college and all-university teaching awards, as well as a national research awards. They have published in leading journals, including Harvard Business Review, Academy of Management Review, Journal of Operations Management, MIS Quarterly Executive, Personnel Psychology, Organization Science, and Business and Society.