Applied Investment Management Program
Access student resumes
- Resumes of AIM students: To obtain the resumes (updated regularly) of the AIM students, contact Jessica Hoerres email@example.com.
- Resumes of finance majors: To access the resumes of finance students, including AIM students, please contact the Business Career Center at (414) 288-7927 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr. David Krause: To talk specifically about AIM students, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. As always, thank you for your support.
- Business Career Center: The Business Career Center serves as a resource to business students and employers. After employers post positions, Business Career Center staff is happy to help further promote the opportunities to students and faculty. Employers are encouraged to contact Karen Rinehart
- Post Position Descriptions: Marquette University maintains MU Career Manager, an online job and internship database. Posting is free for employers. Click here to create an account. If you already have an account, please log-in here.
- Schedule an On-Campus Interview: The campus-wide Career Services Center hosts on-campus interviews. To schedule a date, please contact Sharon Hanson at (414) 288-7423 or Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend MU Career Fairs: Information about dates and registration is available online. If you have additional questions, please contact Sharon Hansen at (414) 288-7423 or Sharon.email@example.com.
Employer steps to secure an AIM summer intern
The following steps are required to secure an AIM summer intern:
- Following the qualification of the summer internship for academic credit by the Director of the AIM Program, the potential internships will be posted for AIM students with instructions on how to apply. Employers will be provided with a listing of all eligible AIM students. The AIM Director should be apprised of the communications between employers and AIM students regarding internship positions.
- When an offer is made to an AIM student by the employer, the student will complete and sign the AIM Student Summer Internship Position form. The completed form will be processed by the Director of the AIM Program to ensure proper accounting of the student’s internship credit
- Towards the end of the internship period, the employer will be provided with a link to an evaluation form. Please email AIM@marquette.edu to request this form.
The Marquette University’s AIM Program requires enrolled students to participate in internship programs as a means of supplementing their classroom studies with real-world experience. Thank you for your interest in the AIM Summer Internship program – we sincerely appreciate your support. Please feel free to contact Dr. David Krause, AIM Director, at (414) 288-1457 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.