Are you determining where your passions lie within the business world? Are you interested in building a networking relationship with an experienced business professional?
Co-sponsored by the Marquette University Business Administration Alumni Association and the College of Business Administration, the Mentor Program is an excellent opportunity for students in the sophomore or junior class to meet one-on-one with an experienced business professional from the Milwaukee or Chicago areas. In 2016-17, more than 300 College of Business Administration students and alumni/supporters participated in this program.
- Mentor Program Brochure
- Mentor Program Application
New for 2017-2018 - This year, the Mentor Program will transition to a 2-year program. There is a 1-year program for juniors and a 2-year program for sophomores.
- Invaluable insight into issues like career choice, interviewing skills and career development
- Inside perspectives into your career goals
- Guidance in your career development
- Development of networking skills
- Full-time student enrolled in the College of Business Administration
- Junior status or senior who studied abroad the prior year - eligible for 1-year program
- Sophomore status - eligible for 2-year program
- Available to meet monthly from September to April
- Actively participate and initiate scheduling and communication with mentors
- Attend orientation session and complete application process
- Be willing to learn
How to apply
- Complete the Mentor Program Student Application
- Sign up to attend an orientation workshop. A link to online signup will be posted soon. Dates for orientation workshops are listed in the brochure.
Mark your calendar to attend these Mentor Program events:
- Kick-off meeting: Monday, October 30, 5:30 – 7 p.m., AMU Ballrooms (mandatory)
- Mentor Breakfast: February 2018, 7:00-9:00 a.m., AMU Lunda Room
- End of year Mentor Program celebration: Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 5:30-7:00 p.m., Union Sports Annex (mandatory)