Internship for credit
You’ve acquired business skills and knowledge in the classroom. Now you are ready to apply those skills to the business world in an applied learning experience such as an internship. To facilitate this, the College of Business Administration has a well-established internship program that brings employers, faculty and students together to provide students with meaningful work experiences.
- Find out more in our Internship Program brochure
- Apply for academic internship credit now with our For-Credit Internship Application Form.
- Details about securing credit for unpaid internships
Internships benefit you in a variety of ways.
They help you to:
- Gain exposure to business problems and challenges that go beyond the classroom
- Develop resume-enhancing experiences that demonstrate that you can apply the skills and knowledge you’ve acquired in the classroom
- Fund your education, if it is a paid internship
- Increase your self-confidence
- Expand your network of associates and professionals in the work force
- Strengthen your marketability to employers since students who have internships typically receive more job offers prior to graduation and earn a higher starting salary