College of Business Administration
Why Marquette Business?
First and foremost, we educate socially responsible global leaders. We focus on applied learning, that is, providing students with practical business experiences as well as theory-based learning.
Our over 20,000 alumni are successful business leaders in organizations all over the world. Our faculty are well-respected experts in their field who are accessible to students. Our urban location provides countless opportunities for internships and jobs in the Milwaukee and Chicago areas. Our reputation and alumni network will serve as a powerful resource for you throughout your career.
As an undergraduate business student at Marquette, you have the following advantages.
- Direct entry to the business school as a new student
- Access to faculty who bring their research and experience into the classroom, teach, advise and connect you with prospective employers and alumni
- Ten majors available; students can double major and still graduate in four years
- Five year programs leading to master’s degrees
- LEAD career development program to help you choose a major, strengthen your leadership and communication skills, learn how to interview and network
- Business Career Center with access to on-campus recruiters, jobs and internship database, career development events, and resume writing assistance
- Mentor program with participation by over 150 Marquette business alumni
- Study abroad opportunities with director and staff in the dean’s office
- Active business student organizations in functional areas such as accounting, finance, marketing, information technology, women’s leadership, etc.