College of Business Administration
Uline, a family-owned business, is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. Uline is also a strategic partner of Marquette University’s College of Business and is pleased to provide a scholarship for juniors and seniors in the College and invites all qualified candidates to apply:
Award: Four $5,000 tuition-specific awards to academically talented students within the College of Business Administration. The award is for one academic year 2017-18 with $5,000 awarded in Fall 2017.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Junior or senior status at the time of the award
- Students who will be able to apply this scholarship to the 2017-18 academic year
- Students who already have a full tuition scholarship are not eligible
Preference will be given to:
- Students with past internship experience
- Students with student, professional and/or community organizations experience
Application Deadline: March 30, 2017
Please be aware that this scholarship program involves an interview. Program finalists will be contacted to arrange interviews on Thursday, April 20, 2017. All application materials will be provided to Uline for the purposes of identifying potential internships or job candidates.
Before beginning this application, please have the following items ready to upload in MS Word or PDF format.
- A current resume that includes information on any internships
- An 'activities document' that outlines up to six extracurricular and/or service activities from the past four years that best represent you. Please use the following format:
Activity / Years of Involvement / Positions Held / Description (if necessary)
Late applications and applications missing materials will not be reviewed.
Please contact Beth Krey, firstname.lastname@example.org / (414) 288-6386 with any questions or for more information.
Uline is always looking for talented students to join their team. Uline offers an excellent work environment and outstanding pay and benefits — all in a friendly, professional atmosphere. We hope you take a moment to visit Uline’s career website and learn more about this fast-growing company offering extraordinary growth. Uline has a specific interest in building a partnership with Marquette University and its students.