Graduate School of Management
MSHR Learning Outcomes
As one of many methods of assuring that the goals of our educational mission are successfully met, the college regularly and systematically engages in the assessment of a variety of competencies. As part of this assurance of learning, each program defines and collects data on learning outcomes; statements of the knowledge, skills and attitudes that we want our graduates to possess. We use them for continuous improvement and they are the criteria on which organizations such as AACSB evaluate our accreditation. The following is a list of the current Learning Outcomes in our MSHR program.
Master of Science in Human Resources (MSHR)
1. Apply Human Resources knowledge and skills to business situations.
2. Communicate orally and in writing using common HR research skills.
3. Perform entry-level HR generalist position activities.
4. Evaluate an organization’s human resource system.
5. Align HR systems with the strategic business objectives of a firm.