Graduate School of Management
Admission to the MSAE program requires that applicants have successfully completed a four-year undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale). For those below the 3.0 requirement, please contact us to see if other qualifications may be used to help fulfill this requirement.
Qualified applicants are expected to have completed coursework in economics through intermediate microeconomic and macroeconomic theory and at least one course in both basic statistics and calculus at the college level. Applicants without the required background will be required to make up the deficiency either through remedial coursework or an approved program of self-study.
Although it is strongly recommended that students begin the program in the fall semester, applicants for the spring semester will be considered.
Applicants should forward all of the following directly to the Marquette University Graduate School of Management:
- Graduate School Application Form and $50 fee
- Official Transcripts for all Colleges attended, except Marquette
- Resume or job profile
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Official Scores from either the GRE or GMAT general examinations
- Official Scores from the TOEFL Examination (for International students)