Graduate School of Management
Specializations consist of 12 credits in a designated area of study.
- The areas of Specialization are: Economics, Finance, Human Resources, International Business, Management Information Systems, Marketing and Operations and Supply Chain Management.
- Specializations consist of 12 credits in a designated area of study as indicated below.
- A maximum of 3 credits may double count between two specializations. The remaining 9 credits must be unique to each specialization.
- All courses applied toward a specialization must be taken at Marquette University.
- The grades for courses applied toward a specialization must be “B” or better.
- GSM courses not listed here, do not apply toward a specialization, but may be taken as electives.
- Students are not required to specialize.
Course descriptions can be found in the Graduate Bulletin.
For specifics on each of our specializations below, see our specialization list.
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Operations and Supply Chain Management