Graduate School of Management
The MBA/Master of Arts in Political Science program is a combined program between the Graduate School of Management and the Graduate School. Students must apply separately to both the Graduate School of Management and the Graduate School and meet the admissions requirements for each. While the applications are similar you do need to complete one for the GSM and one for the Graduate School.
Applicants for Regular Degree status must submit all materials directly to the Graduate School of Management, Straz Hall Executive Center:
- A completed application form and $50 fee (waived if you are already enrolled in the Graduate School).
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges except Marquette. Students that are already admitted to the Graduate School may request transcript to be sent from the Graduate School to the GSM.
- Official test scores from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Essay questions on page 7 of the application form.
- Resume or job profile.
- Two letters of recommendation are optional.
(Additional requirements for international applicants only):
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
- Official TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English Proficiency.
- Possibly interview
Students looking for temporary status can find out more at the GSM application page.