Graduate School of Management
MBA/EMBA Learning Outcomes
As one of many methods of assuring that the goals of our educational mission are successfully met, the college regularly and systematically engages in the assessment of a variety of competencies. As part of this assurance of learning, each program defines and collects data on learning outcomes; statements of the knowledge, skills and attitudes that we want our graduates to possess. We use them for continuous improvement and they are the criteria on which organizations such as AACSB evaluate our accreditation. The following is a list of the current Learning Outcomes in our MBA, EMBA and joint MBA programs.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Executive MBA (EMBA)
1. Perform the fundamental activities of business.
2. Communicate effectively in a business setting.
3. Navigate the global strategic issues facing a corporation.
4. Apply ethical reasoning to business situations.
5. Understand and apply business analytics in business decision making.