Graduate School of Management
Waukesha MBA Curriculum
For a graphical layout of requirements, see the MBA Program Flowchart
*To qualify as a Waukesha MBA student you must complete at least half of your coursework at the Waukesha site and INTE 6150, MANA 6240, the required Operations elective and ideally OSCM 6160 must be taken at the Waukesha site.
- MATH COMPETENCY: Algebra, Finite Math, Introductory Calculus
- STATISTICS COMPETENCY: Descriptive Statistics, Introductory Correlation and Regression Analysis
REQUIRED CORE COURSES (32 Hrs)
- ECON 6000 Economic Foundations - 2 Hrs
- ACCO 6000 Accounting Foundations - 2 Hrs
- ECON 6100 Managerial Economics - 3 Hrs
- OSCM 6160 Quant. Dec. Methods* - 3 Hrs
- ACCO 6100 Managerial Accounting - 3 Hrs
- MARK 6100 Marketing Management - 3 Hrs
- FINA 6100 Financial Management - 3 Hrs
- MANA 6100 Organizational Behavior - 3 Hrs
- MANA 6170 Global Envir. Business - 3 Hrs
- INTE 6150 Information Tech Mgmt* - 3 Hrs
- MANA 6240 Global Strategic Mgmt.* - 3 Hrs
- BUAD 6101 Skills Course* - 1 Hr
ELECTIVE COURSES (9 HRS.)
- One three-hour elective REQUIRED in the area of Operations and Supply Chain Management*.
- Students, faculty and program administration will collaborate in determining the remaining electives to be offered.
- Overall Program is 41 credit hours. Completion of core and electives in 28 months.
Course descriptions can be found in the Graduate Bulletin.
*skills course may be held on 2-3 Saturdays