Graduate School of Management
Kohler MBA Curriculum
For a graphical layout of requirements, see the Kohler MBA program flowchart
*To qualify as a Kohler MBA student you must complete at least half of your coursework at the Kohler site and INTE 6150, MANA 6240, the required Operations elective and ideally OSCM 6160 must be taken at the Kohler site.
Overall Program is 37 to 45 credit hours for student entering the program in August 2013.
Completion of core and electives in 33 months for students that began the program in August 2013.
FOUNDATION COURSES (0 TO 8 CREDIT HOURS)
Students may be exempted from each Foundation course with the appropriate academic background. The requirements are as follow: Two appropriate courses in the area for Economics, Accounting and Math; One appropriate course in Statistics. Undergraduate courses must be taken at an appropriate institution, within the last 10 years with a grade of C or better.
- ECON 6000 Economics Foundations - 2 credits
- ACCO 6000 Accounting Foundations - 2 credits
- MANA 6000 Mathematics Foundations - 2 credits
- MANA 6001 Statistics Foundations - 2 credits
CORE COURSES (28 CREDIT HOURS)
- ECON 6100 Managerial Economics - 3 credits
- OSCM 6160 Quant. Dec. Methods* - 3 credits
- ACCO 6100 Managerial Accounting - 3 credits
- MARK 6100 Marketing Management - 3 credits
- FINA 6100 Financial Management - 3 credits
- MANA 6100 Organizational Behavior - 3 credits
- MANA 6170 Global Envir. Business - 3 credits
- INTE 6150 Information Tech Management* - 3 credits
- MANA 6240 Global Strategic Management * - 3 credits
- BUAD 6101 Skills Course - 1 credit
ELECTIVE COURSES (9 CREDIT HOURS)
- One three-hour elective REQUIRED in the area of Operations and Supply Chain Management*.
- Students, faculty and program administration will collaborate in determining the remaining electives to be offered.
Course descriptions are available in the Graduate Bulletin.