Graduate School of Management
(0 TO 10 CREDIT HOURS)
- (ECON 6000) Economics Foundations -- 2 credits
- (ACCO 6000) Accounting Foundations -- 2 credits
- (MANA 6000) Mathematics Foundations -- 2 credits
- (MANA 6001) Statistics Foundations -- 2 credits
- (HURE 6500) Statistical Methods and Research
- (INTE 6000) Information Technology Foundations -- 2 credits
**NOTE: Students may be exempted from each Foundation course with the appropriate academic background (i.e., two appropriate courses in the area for Economics, Accounting and Math, beyond algebra; One appropriate course in Statistics and IT; Undergraduate courses must be taken at an accredited institution, within the last 10 years with a grade of C or better).
Students can also opt to take a waiver exam any or all areas. There is a non-refundable fee of $100 per exam. Students can take each waiver exam only once and they must complete the waiver exam within the first year of being in the program.
For more information on each exam, please click on the exam of interest.
- ECON 6000 - Economics Foundations
- ACCO 6000 - Accounting Foundations
- MANA 6000 - Mathematics Foundations
- MANA 6001 - Statistics Foundations
- HURE 6500 - Statistical Methods and Research
- INTE 6000 - Information Technology Foundations
For questions or concerns, please contact Cheryl Nelson, Director of Student Services at mba@Marquette.edu.